Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Returning to the city of trees.

Contemplating how much browner it will be in Boise this trip than it was on our last (just shy of three weeks ago).

Temperatures are supposed to be in the 70's and upper 80's. Excellent house-hunting weather if I ever saw any.

In advance of our trip, I wanted to share another gem with you from the great Craigslist search of 2008.

The posting title reads: "$850 / 3br - Enchanting 3br 2ba w/ AC,Washer& Dryer included, built in wine rack (Boise Area)"

Take a moment and imagine what you picture an "enchanting" house to be. For some it might be a river view, for others s fireplace and jacuzzi tub. Here's the ad.


Perhaps I'm being a little hard on ol' Boise, but, for me, this ad demonstrates two examples of things that do not scream "enchanting:"

1) Rent to own because of pending foreclosure.
2) Taupe.

Though, I suppose if I were to REALLY utilize that built-in wine rack HARD, anything could eventually become "enchanting" enough....

Cross your fingers, we have four appointments set up for walk-throughs (of exceedingly enchanting houses, of course!).

More updates from the road to come!

No comments: